Friday October 5, 2018 @ Hidden Valley Country Club
Support 5 Points Music Foundation and our efforts to expand access to music therapy and launch our hearing loss advocacy program, Soundfriendly.com, by playing in our inaugural golf tournament. Our goal is to raise $25,000 to be used to power the expansion of our current programs and the development of new services:
- Music Therapy- In 2017, we provided 43 children and their families with access to our Group Music Therapy Program. In 2018, we have expanded this program to include Individual Music Therapy for select clients from our Group sessions. We want to grow this funding to enable a wide range of ages and special needs to have access to individualized music therapy sessions.
- Soundfriendly.com- Help us support and sustain our hearing loss advocacy efforts as we launch a whole new service and program aimed at working with businesses, venues, and organizations to lower the risk of hearing loss in the workplace, while advocating for those currently dealing with hearing loss. The site is set to go live in June 2018 and features online resources and provides free sound audits to businesses and organizations far and wide. We need your support to help make it a success.
- 4 Person Captain’s Choice
- Individual- $125 | Team- $500
- Mulligan- $20 (Includes 2 mulligans and 1 red tee)
- All participants receive cart, green fees, lunch, cold beverages all day long, a special swag bag, and a ticket to a VIP Concert/Reception later that night at the Sanctuary.
- No minimum drive; Bogey Max Score; Prizes include: Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, Raffles, and more
- 1130 Registration/Lunch
- 1p Shotgun Start
- 530 Awards
- 730 Reception and Concert at the Sanctuary (artist tba)
* 5 Points Music Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization and is grateful for the support of our partners and sponsors. We are looking for more sponsors to help power us forward as we explore, pursue, and celebrate the power of sound in all it’s glory. Contact email@example.com to learn more about our mission and our Powerful Sponsorships.
Just announced! Fruition are landing on the 5 Points Music Sanctuary stage March 30th. This Portland, Oregon based band has just wrapped their fifth full-length album, “Watching It All Far Continue ReadingNew Spring Shows
Buckethead will be taking over the Sanctuary for a special solo performance! Buckethead is a virtuoso guitarist and multi-instrumentalist who performs within many genres of music including progressive metal, funk, Continue ReadingBuckethead is Coming to the Sanctuary!
THE POWER OF GIVING Every month, Feeding America Soutwest Virginia and its partners provide nearly 130,000 people with meals and groceries. Last week, we began a 5 Points Music Food Drive to support their Continue Reading5 Points Music’s Food Drive Continues
Over 38 million American adults have some degree of hearing loss, over 10% of the US population The statistics are shocking and even more so knowing that over half of Continue ReadingOctober is National Audiology Awareness Month
With the soul of Sharon Jones forever impressed upon our ears, we just can’t stop playing this beautiful a cappella of her “Momma Don’t Like My Man”. You can catch Continue ReadingHoly Ghost Tent Revival Nails This Sharon Jones A Cappella
Now Accepting Registrations for Fall Group Music Therapy Sessions We are currently taking registrations for the next group sessions that will begin in October 2018. Simply fill out the appropriate Continue ReadingFall Music Therapy Registrations Open
Subpacs let you feel the power of sound and supports full access concert experiences for those with hearing loss 5 Points Music Foundation’s mission is to pursue the power of Continue Reading5 Points Music Launches Subpac Program
Including a Special “Phishbills” Halloween Set Pink Talking Fish will be performing 2 sets on Wednesday October 25, featuring the debut of it’s Halloween concept “Phishbills”. The 2 set show Continue ReadingPink Talking Fish To Perform at the Sanctuary 10/25
HOLY GHOST TENT REVIVAL ADDED TO FALL LINEUP JUST ANNOUNCED: Holy Ghost Tent Revival is coming to 5 Points Music Sanctuary Labor Day weekend, as our Fall lineup keeps getting better! TICKETS Continue ReadingHoly Ghost Tent Revival Add to Fall Lineup 9/2/17
Explore the Power of Sound with a 5 Points Music Power Pass 5 Points Music makes it easier than ever to experience the power of sound with our Power Passes. Continue ReadingFall Power Pass Tickets On Sale
The Power of an Amazing Fall Lineup (Sep-Nov) Even though some of our favorite regional festivals are just around the corner, it doesn’t mean we can’t start looking forward to Continue Reading2017 FALL LINEUP ANNOUNCED
Have you ever noticed how children are naturally drawn to music, singing and dancing without reservation? Throughout my career as a board certified music therapist I have seen the evidence Continue ReadingMusic Therapy Program
On Saturday, May 13th, we were honored to have the legendary Stanley Jordan grace The 5 Points Music Sanctuary stage. To watch him play guitar, is to watch a masterpiece Continue ReadingStanley Jordan Rocked The Sanctuary
The Legendary Biscuit Sessions The Founding Fathers w/Jim Lord For a Limited Time Only… Kids Eat Free* Grab your TICKETS before they’re gone! (use code ‘Legendary’ at checkout, limit 4 per Continue ReadingLimited Promotion- Kids Eat Free This Weekend at The Legendary Biscuit Sessions w/The Founding Fathers
JOIN US THIS SUNDAY FOR A LEGENDARY BISCUIT BRUNCH AND LIVE MUSIC FROM THE LARRY KEEL EXPERIENCE W/VIRGINIA HOLLOW AND BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY! A LIMITED NUMBER OF $10.00 TICKETS Continue ReadingThe Legendary Biscuit Sessions with The Larry Keel Experience – Limited Number of Children’s Tickets Released!
From the beverages we serve to the bands we host, take our survey to help us make sure that our audience has the best possible experience at the 5 Points Continue ReadingTake Our Survey: Share Your Opinions and Win